Can I switch Waze to metric kilometers (km)?


Can I switch Waze to metric kilometers (km)?

Most of the time iPhone apps automatically govern which units to use based on location. While most grandeurs in the world use the metric system, Imperial units (miles) are used in the US and a few anunexperienced places.

If you wish to manually set distance units to kilometers in Waze, there's a simple toggle plan Settings:

  1. Launch Waze
  2. Tap My Waze
  3. Choose Settings (the gear icon)
  4. Tap General
  5. Toggle Distance units -> km

Once set, Waze displays map units in the metric system.

Thanks for visiting our article Can I switch Waze to metric kilometers (km)? | The iPhone FAQ. Please share it with pleasure.
Sincery Mac Review
SRC: https://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/978309

powered by Blogger News Poster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I watch MLS free with my Apple TV+ subscription?

Apple releases iOS 16.1.2 software update