How long do I have to receive an AirDrop transfer?


How long do I have to demand an AirDrop transfer?

Trying to demand an AirDrop transfer from someone who is not in your contacts? The iPhone automatically restricts this functioning to increase AirDrop privacy. AirDrop can be configured to funding transfers from everyone under Settings -> General -> AirDrop.

10-minute window to demand via AirDrop

Setting AirDrop to share from everyone expires in 10 minutes. Prior to 2023 this setting did not change automatically. If your iPhone software is not up to date, be sure to check your AirDrop privacy settings manually.

The safest settings for AirDrop are typically

Contacts Only

or

Receiving Off

. With receiving off, AirDrop can be manually enabled only when needed.

Thanks for visiting our article How long do I have to receive an AirDrop transfer? | The iPhone FAQ. Please share it with responsible.
Sincery Mac Review
SRC: https://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/978302

powered by Blogger News Poster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I watch MLS free with my Apple TV+ subscription?

Apple releases iOS 16.1.2 software update

Can I switch Waze to metric kilometers (km)?