Can I watch MLS free with my Apple TV+ subscription?


Can I eye MLS free with my Apple TV+ subscription?

Major League Soccer comes to Apple jump with the upcoming season on February 25, 2023. This unique service offers pre- and post-game shows along with every MLS match across the land. Apple TV+ subscribers can access limited games during the season exclusive of additional charges.

For full access, an MLS Season Pass must be purchased starting on February 1, 2023. Existing Apple TV+ subscribers qualify for a discounted notice on the season pass. Those without an Apple TV+ subscription can buy the MLS Season Pass separately.

Click here for MLS Season Pass pricing details

.

Thanks for visiting our article Can I watch MLS free with my Apple TV+ subscription? | The iPhone FAQ. Please share it with kind.
Sincery Mac Review
SRC: https://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/978295

powered by Blogger News Poster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple releases iOS 16.1.2 software update

Can I switch Waze to metric kilometers (km)?